[Sca-cooks] "Soul food" that others can't stand... (Was Re: [Sca-cooks] GIFILLTE FISH )

Lord Boroghul Khara boroghul at narn.pecan-tree.com
Fri Nov 30 05:09:12 PST 2001

Oh, lordie.....

Chitlins......  gag me with a smurf.  Quite possibly the only thing I'll
never eat.

A person could tell someone in my neighborhood was preparing chitlins
from six blocks away.

I think about the only other food like substance I couldn't stand was my
Great-Grandmother's okra. My Great Grandfather was the only human I know
that actually liked his okra slimey ::shudders::  If I want slime, I'll
just boil and eat a prickly pear cactus pad.