[Sca-cooks] SWEETENED RED BEAN PASTE

A. F. Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 30 19:23:01 PST 2001

Yes, that's Japanese, too. Aduki/azuki/adzuki beans cooked down with sugar
to make a nice rich paste. Sure you could eat it out of the can, but it is
usually a filling in something. I probably have a recipe someplace, but
I've never  made Japanese sweets. It is much more common to buy them, and I
pass a good shop.

Anne