[Sca-cooks] Taste-Testers<was An observation>

bill mayfield wpmay at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 2 02:12:11 PDT 2001

I think you'll like this nose explosion.  My whole studio smelled great when
I came in tonight!

Did we say "Welcome to the Cooks List"?  Now go out there and make em beg
for more!
Olwen

   Actually they didnt beg,but 2 did ask for the recipe......
  I have found a new niche of most grateful testers
    the Tellers where I bank are a fun bunch and have always
  been very helpful to me,So in turn I gifted them with one
   of the recipes I made last eve.They were "subjected" to
  Peti Perantes(currant custard tarts) taken from A new boke of
  goode cookery....I liked them and had promised the helpful
  happy tellers a treat one day and so it was.

    *wondering what to try next*
        Aethelwulf

ps: "guineadogs" is my reference to the
   resident K-9  pair who keep me safe