[Sca-cooks] Medieval Arab Cookery

RButler96 at aol.com RButler96 at aol.com
Wed Oct 3 14:19:42 PDT 2001

       I didn't know if anyone here was still interested in aquiring this
book, but might have been put off by the 60 dollar price tag I've seen on it
(apologies to anyone who found it cheaper in the US, but that was the best
price I'd found).

       Well, if you are interested, I just bought mine last week from Amazon
UK for 33 pounds... Which came to 48 dollars.  Not a huge difference, but 12
bucks is still 12 bucks.  And, that price included shipping it to the US.

       So, maybe this will help someone get their copy.

       Khadijah