[Sca-cooks] PLEASE!!! Snip footers!!!

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 3 14:33:53 PDT 2001

Can folks please snip footers off messages to which they respond?

I just got a message that had SIX Sca-cooks mailing list footers and
FOUR footers from the various web-mail systems people used, all of
which could have been CUT OFF before sending the response. After all,
the list adds a new footer to each new message AND if one uses a
web-mail program that, too, adds a new footer to each new message.

I realize that responses are often made in little "type into the box"
forms on line, but you CAN scroll down and CUT OFF ALL THE OLD
FOOTERS.

This has been going on for quite a while and while there are only a
couple culprits, they send frequent messages jam-packed with old,
tired, unnecessary footers.

Thanks in advance
Anahita