[Sca-cooks] Re: Taking classes

HICKS, MELISSA HICKS_M at casa.gov.au
Wed Oct 3 17:38:29 PDT 2001

Kylie,

If you know ANYONE in Lochac that can teach this, I suspect you would get
quite a few of us turning up to it ...

personally I'd sign up for the whole list of classes Kateryn listed earlier

Hugs
Mel.

> Please sign me up for this one! (Is anyone in Lochac feeling
> inspired? I'd
> travel for this. I'd travel a LONG way for this. I'll happily
> haul bricks or
> mud or big tubs of dough ...)
>
> Kylie/Rawlen
>
> Sue Clemenger wrote
>
> >6.  an outdoor class where we got to build an oven and then
> make bread
> >in it....

This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain information
that is confidential and intended only for the use of the addressee named
above.  It may also be privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient do
not read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy or take any action in
reliance on it.  If you have received this message in error please notify
the sender immediately and delete this message.  Before opening any
attachments, check them for viruses or defects.