[Sca-cooks] Care Package from Olwen II

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Oct 5 15:24:46 PDT 2001

Ok folks- I think it is time to declare Olwen more Sainted than Nick!
After all, when Santa comes, we are expecting him, and he usually brings
us socks and underwwear! St Olwen sends nifty stuff when we least expect
it, and she does not send socks and underwear! Besides that, she does
not require an offering of milk and cookies, and her reindeer do not
mangle our gutters, and we don't have to explain to the kids why we've
found a St Olwen suit in the back closet!

'Lainie
who has been visited by St Olwen's largesse...