[Sca-cooks] Puck needs help.....yes, AGAIN!!!!

Richard Kappler rkappler at home.com
Fri Oct 5 18:49:14 PDT 2001

Okay, my Master has sent me on quest yet again....miserable bast...wonderful
saint that he is.  I need e-mail addresses for:
Gunthar, Anne-Marie, Huette, Seumas, Stefan, Bear, Olwen and His Grace Duke
Sir Cariadoc.

Yes, if you look at the list, you might get an idea of what he's up to, but
I'm not allowed to say.  Read it in the papers when its all over.  Yes, if I
had a bit of sense and patience, I could probably dig these up somewhere or
another, but I'm generally lazy, y'all know that.

If any of the above are actually on line, could you please contact me
privately via e-mail at rkappler at home.com or phone at (401) 847-8304 or
(401) 864-1667?  That would make things so much easier.  Not that himself
cares to turribly much about making things easy on his poor, maligned, much
abused apprentice.....

regards, poor poor Puck
ps, if I start getting crank cooking calls, I'll loose the Big Yellow
Dog!!!!