[Sca-cooks] Camp Stoves Again....

Morses3 at aol.com Morses3 at aol.com
Sat Oct 6 15:22:31 PDT 2001

I knew I could count on this list to supply good answers to my earlier stove
questions!

After reading replies, I've looked online at some things available and I'm on
my way to a camping store to see some in person. It looks like a Coleman two
burner propane stove would be just right, and the ability to add accessories
later is appealing too. Is it safe to store the little propane tanks indoors?
I live in an apartment for the moment so I wonder if they would be okay in a
closet...the fact that these stoves fold up for storage is also good for me.

Many thanks.

Gervase