[Sca-cooks] coming to the cooks symposium...

Mem Morman mem.morman at oracle.com
Mon Oct 8 07:29:34 PDT 2001

Stefan wrote:

> I hope this doesn't conflict with the Cook's Symposium in
> Colorado, which I'm also considering attending. Either probably
> costs me almost as much as my flight to Pennsic. :-(

Stefan,
I do hope that you can come out!  Since the Symposium is the 19th and
20th of January - it SHOULD be after most 12th night events.  I just
helped  two different friends in the DC area get tickets - one from
Dulles, the other from BWI - and both were about $250 each.  So now
might be a very good time to check out airfares.
Elaina