[Sca-cooks] OOP: The Historic American Cookbook Project

Gaylin Walli iasmin at home.com
Tue Oct 9 06:13:39 PDT 2001

This is out of period for our researched time period, but I thought
I'd pass this along as a point of interest to everyone. An article in
the Detroit Free Press brought it to my attention and the associated
link at Michigan State University about a cookbook project to web 75
cookbooks dated pre-1923. One of those books is a very rare copy of
the 1798 book "American Cookery". Here's the link to the MSU website:

http://digital.lib.msu.edu/cookbooks/index.html

Cheers,

Iasmin