[Sca-cooks] Broadway food

Nikki McGeary draculachanter at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 08:31:47 PDT 2001

I think you could have some fun with this one.  Maybe
you could come up with a list of dishes that will go
well together, then come up with silly names that
incorporate show or song titles, like "Puttin' on the
Blintze", "Don't Fry for me Argentina".  :)

If you want to work hard for it, you could see what
foods could be association with what shows, like
memorable dinner scenes where food is mentioned.
Maybe well-know actors have commented on their
favorites dishes.  Gosh, I'd have a ball with this!

Heloise

=====
"We may live without poetry, music and art; We may live without conscience, and live without heart; We may live without friends; we may live without books; But civilized man cannot live without cooks."
'Lucile' Owen Meredith (Edward Robert Bulwer-Lytton).(1831-1891)