[Sca-cooks] OT: SCA appears in the Washington Times

Nelson Beth grdygirl at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 07:37:33 PDT 2001

So our receptionist calls me this morning and tells me
we made the paper :)

One of the events they mention (Marietta Mansion) was
our local Baron's Champs.

http://www.washtimes.com/weekend/weekend-20011011224731.htm

Okay...food content...lets see...the food at that
event was pretty good except for the cold fruit soup
which had Star Anise in it.  I've been told you pretty
much either like fruit soups or don't.  I'd like to
try a couple just to see if this is true.  Anyone have
any good recipes?

Orlaith