[SCA-Cooks] limiting feast size

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 15 06:03:01 PDT 2001

> If you're up front about it, I'd say to auction the feast reservations.
>
> Here's the feast menu:
>
> What would you be willing to pay to attend this feast?  Pick the people
who
> "bid" the most.

I can see SO MANY flaws in this theory.  Not the least of which is the
nightmare of running an auction with a couple hundred winners - and how do
you announce the winners?  How do you think people will feel coming to an
event and not knowing if they got a feast ticket or not?

I've run gate.  That alone gives me a lot of reasons to say "NO."  I've been
exchequer, that gives me several others.

                                        ---= Morgan