[Sca-cooks] Cookie Exchange reminder

Tara Sersen Boroson tsersen at nni.com
Mon Oct 15 10:10:06 PDT 2001

Hello, all.  Here's an update and reminder on the Christmas Cookie
Exchange.  The deadlines are:  Sign-up by November 23rd.  On that day,
I'll post the final count so everbody'll know exactly how many cookies
to make.  Cookies that are sent by mail must be received by Friday,
December 14th.  Get-together for any people who live close enough to
come to my house is Sunday, December 16th.

I won't repost the entire spiel, but if you're new to the list and
wonder what it's all about, shoot me a private e-mail and I'll give you
the whole run-down.  Short synopsis:  We each make a big batch of
cookies and divide them into the number of people participating.  These
get sent to my house or, if you live near me, you bring them over and we
sort them and send back out to each participant a variety box.  So you
get to try some of each cookie that is submitted.

Here's who is signed up.  If I've missed anybody, please yell at me!
Heloise
Chirhart
Maire
Puck
Kiri
Roana de Laci
Margarite & Bear
Elizabeth
Rose
Morvran
Finnebhir
Iulliana
Stefan
Angustias
John Marshall
Katerine de Develyn
Lucrezia-Isabella di Freccia
Selene
Caointairn
Orlaith
Sarah
Margherita the Weaver
Etaine
Raoghnailt
Myself (Magdalena)

Here's who asked to be removed (just in case anybody was following the
list before and wonders):
Olwen
Kirsten of Blak Rose
Catelin O'Kelly

Counting down!  Less than two months to Cookies.... mmmm...

-Magdalena