[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #814 - 12 msgs

Mem Morman mem.morman at oracle.com
Wed Oct 17 14:55:01 PDT 2001

oops!  i apologize for getting the wrong person.  i'll get my names straightened
out.

mem

M e m   M o r m a n                                mem.morman at oracle.com
Oracle Corporation                       Business Operations Manager
Colorado Springs, Colorado                         Server Technologies
cell: 719-332-5141                                   office:  719-757-6028