[Sca-cooks] OT: A bit of a brag

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 17 20:43:43 PDT 2001

I just got an unexpected email from an author who's published a
cookbook of ethnic recipes for students.  He's now working on
another cookbook for students, this time focusing on American
historical recipes.  He wants permission to reprint two of my
translated recipes from de Nola in his book.  Apparently, they are
the ancestors of traditional dishes which are still cooked in
Spanish-colonized areas of the U.S.

I am now bouncing up and down in my chair in a very unscholarly
way.

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net