[Sca-cooks] [OT] Professional Technique

Volker Bach bachv at paganet.de
Fri Oct 19 10:49:49 PDT 2001

Going back to a thread that surfaced a while ago,
I have had the good fortune to visit my local
library today and finally found the book I
mentioned in the context of the professional
abilities of medieval ladies of the night. It is
in chapter 10 of:

Jacques Rossiaud: La Prostituzione nel Medioevo,
Laterza, Rome 1985 (German: Dame Venus, Kempten
1989)

I know of no English translation.

At any rate it appears the selection of service at
period establishments was quite limited. I can go
into detail once Misha's been sent to bed :-)

Giano