[Sca-cooks] A nag or two...

Nicolas Steenhout vavroom at bmee.net
Sat Oct 20 20:53:02 PDT 2001

Ladies and gents,

A favour please?  Would it be at all possible to change the topic of
message threads when the subject has moved away from the original
topic?  To whit, the latest post titled: "Re: [Sca-cooks] Marzipan
creations, like onions..."  has moved so far away that it discusses 12th
night, saunders and parsley root.

Between all lists I'm interested in and those I *must* be on for work, I
receive an average 500 mails per day (of course, you're not responsible for
that!).  I must have a way to know what I'm interested in reading and in
what will simply hit the trash.  Email topic is a high factor.

I'll also echo what others have said here in the past.  SNIP!!!  Remove
irrelevant parts of old posts, especially automated signatures.

Ok, that's it.  Off of my soap box.

Please, please, don't respond on the list, it's not a topic that is worth
extra bandwidth on the list.  If you must respond to my post, please feel
free to contact me directly at:  mailto:vavroom at bmee.net

Thank you for your consideration.

Muiredach mac Loloig
Rokkehealden Shire