[Sca-cooks] Thanks! Was: Midrealm Crown Results

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Mon Oct 22 04:17:46 PDT 2001

Greetings to the List and thank you for your congratulations.  (Note
the time of posting!)  Not much sleep this weekend.  I forgot that
the Crown winners had to attend a Sunday Curia meeting.

Adamantius wrote:
>Am I to take it there will be no ban on period food in this reign
; )?

Nope!  Shall feed it to the Trimarians and all! ;-)  The Crown
Tourney feast was all within period (I understand) and it was very
tasty.  The hosting barony (Andelcrag) went to great lengths to
decorate a gymnasium, importing Italian column, stringing them with
lights, making an entry way between more columns, lights, ivy, with
a running fountain!  Quiet music played throughout feast when no
entertainers performed.  Harp music strummed gently throughout Court
later that night.

Probably the only down side to the Food Queen will be my tendency to
want to evaluate each dish... hmm... a little less salt, perhaps...
a little more spice here...

Now back to my real world duties today...

Alys Katharine