[Sca-cooks] Running & food

Dunbar, Debra debra.dunbar at aspenpubl.com
Tue Oct 23 12:18:17 PDT 2001

Yep, I'm trying to keep my carbs this week to whole grains and
veggies/fruit.  After my training runs, I made a habit of inhaling a white
pizza and I HAD to have a cannolli (sp?) after the pizza.  Usually my long
training runs started around 10-11am, so I would eat a big breakfast -
cereal and fruit, or pancakes with preserves.  Since I have to line up for
the marathon at 7:30am, I'll have to keep the breakfast light or risk a
puke.  Ugh!  Thank goodness daylight savings time starts this weekend - it
won't seem quite so early on Sunday morning!
Wrynne (who is actually considering the JFK 50 miler next fall - yikes!)