[Sca-cooks] An announcement from the South

kattratt kattratt at home.com
Thu Oct 25 19:48:55 PDT 2001

Sorry for those that get this multiple times...
Attention All Ya'll!!!!!
See now THAT is a true beginning of a Southern Announcement!
We have just discovered for those that know her... that my wife (Julie)
has caught the strange illness that has affected many of the women in
our area in the recent year.
The symptoms from what we have seen is that she will gain alot of weight
over the next few months and then suddenly lose quite a bit of it.
Other symptoms seem to be several shopping trips to pink and blue
stores, several parties where they do something with water, and a total
redecorating of the home.
The men are not free from this sickness from what I understand...
however the symptoms do seem to be different.
The men seem to develop twitches that I hear do go away, also the men
seem to shop as well but I am not sure whether they are just being
carried along or not... I have also heard that the sickness stays with
you for at least 18-19 years and then lessens a little but still seems
to be there...
Long term effects of the illness from what I have seen are a tendency to
develop gray hairs, or indeed lose hair altogether.  I also hear that
this virus is not just contagious in humans but it also affects the
banking system...? As it tends to need more and more money as time goes
on... (That is at least what my mother said, who also had this sickness
not once but twice mind you!!!)
Now I have heard that there are good benefits from this illness as well.
I have noticed that both male and females tend to smile alot, have been
heard to coo and giggle, and most even seem to develop a life long
fondness for the effect of the sudden weight loss.
I can tell you from my stand point that I for one am eager to see the
effects of this illness on me, and indeed the entire household...
I am sure that we will have many fun and entertaining adventures and
hopefully some great stories to tell.

However I thought I would give a warning... As I said I have noticed
this illness developing around the area.
If you don't wish to come down with it, Don't drink the water!  Don't
eat the food!  at least not in Greenville.

Finally I hope everyone recieving this will know that it is sent with
great joy, a little nervousness, and kind permission from my Loving
Wife.

Now if you will excuse me I am off to do the I'm going to be a daddy
dance.

Greg Wardlaw
aka Ratboy
aka Nichola Buscelli