[Sca-cooks] Not about mooses at all

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Mon Oct 1 12:03:54 PDT 2001

    And I thought it was just me - wherever I went, there was anise, no
fennel to be seen anywhere. I finally went to my local produce wholesaler,
who told me they were the same thing. They got a bit huffy when I told them
that no, they were two entirely different plants that had a similar taste,
but they didn't even look alike!
    I finally broke down and used it, but it wasn't quite the same. Oh,
well, the guests couldn't tell, even though I could . . .

    Sieggy