[Sca-cooks] pine nut candy (and more)

Dunbar, Debra debra.dunbar at aspenpubl.com
Mon Oct 1 12:29:09 PDT 2001

It was in a Cooking Light Magazine (I think April or May 2001 issue)  The
marzipan was a light green - I thought it was pistachio at first, but the
recipe said almond with a drop of green food coloring.  They were very
pretty!

I've got some dates, but no marzipan.  I may have to run to the store and
try this one.
Wrynne