[Sca-cooks] And this just in...

A. F. Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 1 12:35:46 PDT 2001

Isn't this the triumph of the equine spirit? (Unless, of course, Rosemary
also Bit...) But yes, any triumph is good this morning - it is cold here!

I forwarded your garbage plate question to my brother, who was a student in
Rochester and therefore might be familiar with the phenomenon.  All I know
is that he came home raving about Buffalo Wings, which had not yet reached
NYC. (Did shortly thereafter.)

Anne