[Sca-cooks] An observation<was Isinglass>

bill mayfield wpmay at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 1 21:44:01 PDT 2001

You ain't playin yet big boy....And yes, you will be getting a couple of
sizes of perogie presses...my extras!

Olwen who takes no responsibility for Aethelwulf's nose explosion when he
opens the box.

   I hate when my nose explodes.........
     My "playtime" that day was Samatard
  first time I ever made them,not being a
  cottage cheese fan I was pleasently surprised
  so much so the regular "guineadogs" didnt get
  so much as a hint of one.the recipe used was from
"the new boke of goodcookery"  I think I'll like
  this make it and try it your-self thing.

   Aethelwulf