[Sca-cooks] Hallowe'en / Samhain Food

Dunbar, Debra debra.dunbar at aspenpubl.com
Tue Oct 2 06:06:41 PDT 2001

One year, in honor of my Nana, I had chips and a Miller Lite.  Nana always
loved to play cards.  She'd call me up when I was in college and ask me to
pick up some beer and chips and come over for a card game.  One Halloween I
was going by her house for a game after a party and was dress like Little
Red Riding Hood.  It was so funny going into the liquor store and buying
beer to "take to Grandmother's house".  I even put the Miller Lites in my
basket.

And I really hate Miller Lite, too.
Wrynne