[Sca-cooks] On cubebs and grains of paradise

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Tue Oct 2 11:42:02 PDT 2001

Iyad ibn Bisharo said:
> Me:
> >>http://www.worldspice.com/
>
> Olwen:
> > Wow.  I just went to that site.  I must say, it seems expensive to
> > me.
>
> Those of us marooned in small Tennessee college towns have to take
> what we can get.  And it was certainly convenient.
>
> I'll have to scour Nashville next time I'm there.  I'm thinking Global
> Market on Church St., maybe Baraka on Nolensville Rd.

You might also want to consider other mail order spice places. Just
as some of the spices at World Spice were cheaper or more expensive
than elsewhere, other places may also be both cheaper and more
expensive on different items.

There are a number of different mail order spice merchants listed
and critiqued in this file:
merch-spices-msg  (31K)  1/18/01    Spice merchants. Reviews and
recommendations
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PLANTS/spice-mixes-msg.html

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net