Mooses [was Re: [Sca-cooks] Regretable foods.... OOP]

WyteRayven at aol.com WyteRayven at aol.com
Wed Oct 3 08:28:25 PDT 2001

In a message dated Tue, 2 Oct 2001 11:14:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Susan Fox-Davis <selene at earthlink.net> writes:

> Yeah, yeah, right.  Try living in Los Angeles, with everyone else on the internet making fun of La-La Land.

I have. Too many people, too much smog. And the people talking about La-La Land never bothered me.

Phooey.  Everyone gets
> picked on about where they live,

I never thought I was being picked on for where I live. I was more amazed at the stupid question. They were absolutely serious.

>get over it.

I dont have anything to get over. I was sharing what I thought was an amusing story.

> Selene, Caid

Ilia