Mooses [was Re: [Sca-cooks] Regretable foods.... OOP]

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 3 11:50:30 PDT 2001

I find it odd that the erudite Adamantius is "not yet forty" and younger than
I.  Your online "voice" makes it seem that you have come into your
curmudgeonhood early.  <shrug>  My opinion only.

It's beginning to sound like Babylon 5 around here.  "We are Grey, we stand
between the Candle and the Stars... between the Darkness and the Light..."
Proof that Ambassador Delenn was from Atlantia?

Selene, Caid