[Sca-cooks] lands

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Oct 3 14:21:47 PDT 2001

I sat next to a "Fellow" at Churchill at a
High Table Dinner back in 1984. When he learned
that I was a librarian, he began going on about
the library at Cambridge. He was a little bit
put out when I told him we could take the entire
library at Cambridge and put every volume with
room to spare in just the "new" stacks addition at
Illinois. Our collection at Illinois was 3 times
larger...afterall.

Johnna Holloway Johnnae llyn Lewis