Mooses [was Re: [Sca-cooks] Regretable foods.... OOP]

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Oct 4 07:00:58 PDT 2001

Susan Fox-Davis wrote:

> I find it odd that the erudite Adamantius is "not yet forty" and younger than
> I.  Your online "voice" makes it seem that you have come into your
> curmudgeonhood early.  <shrug>  My opinion only.

Awright, awright, I'll be forty in four months, okay??? It's _probably_
a coincidence that I discovered my first grey hair while in the middle
of planning our wedding, some twelve years ago, and that it realy began
to kick in when my son was born.

But yes, my alleged curmudgeonlyness is probably a bit early. Can't
imagine why ;  )

Adamantius