[Sca-cooks] And this just in...

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Thu Oct 4 08:49:09 PDT 2001

In a message dated 10/4/2001 11:36:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
chirhart_1 at netzero.net writes:

> Not to intrude but would you like some fudge!          Chirhart(standing in
> his awkward socks)

Not much of a candy person, I'm afraid, and one of the few women in the world
who does not like chocolate!  I would however, not say no to a single piece
of good butterscotch fudge - giving me more than that is useless, as it will
sit in the fridge until I throw it out.  My husband might like some, though
:-)  He decided when we got married that it was his job to eat my share of
the world's chocolate.

What do awkward socks look like?  A friend gave me a pair of Halloween socks
yesterday with these absolutely petrified -looking black and purple cats on
the ankles (the cats look like they are about to jump out of their skins),
and the word "Meow" written in large, zigzaggy orange and black letters on
the feet.  I think they are great.
Brangwayna