[Sca-cooks] What class would you teach/take?

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Oct 4 10:15:13 PDT 2001

>     No, SCA funds cannot be used to BUY any alcoholic beverages, though
> alcoholic INGREDIENTS are a different story. If they're donated (and the
> site has no restrictions), the SCA has no position.

I believe that official groups of the SCA cannot, in their official
capacity (i.e. as part of an event meal), distribute potable alcohol,
whether they buy it or not. Certainly if another teenager goes home with a
bottle of wine she picked up off a feast table, the courts are unlikely to
care whether it was donated to or bought by the SCA.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa