Mooses [was Re: [Sca-cooks] Regretable foods.... OOP]

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Oct 4 11:01:28 PDT 2001

My husband is almost totally grey. He'll
be 41 next week. He thinks it's caused by
the "gradual" students in academia who aren't
making progress on their dissertations like they
should... that or the 440 student classes of
freshmen where the e-mail starts "hey prof".
I'd like to think that it's not caused by being
married to me, but ... his hair was not this color
when we got married.

Johnnae llyn Lewis Johnna Holloway