Mooses [was Re: [Sca-cooks] Regretable foods.... OOP]

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Oct 4 12:33:11 PDT 2001

Lord Boroghul Khara wrote:

> Lainie uge-ber:
> > I have a patch of white on top of my head- I blame it on three
> > teenagers. And Seumas.
> >

> And people wonder why I shave my head!

I'm contemplating it, believe me! Especially since I had a Haircolor
Disaster recently that left my hair feeling like hay. But I'm looking
for work, and this is better than nothing. If I shave it off it would
limit my job opportunities- and i don't have the figure to apply at one
of the leather and chains clubs downtown ;-D).

'Lainie