[Sca-cooks] Re: Taking classes

JT Stewart jtstewart at optusnet.com.au
Thu Oct 4 05:32:10 PDT 2001

Hi there.
Having been involved with the South Somerset Bakery, when it was first set
up on the original Rowany site, I heartily approve of making baking ovens.
I know that the first one wasn't very period but the second oven was better.

If you can't build one on the new site (I'm not sure if the owners would
agree)  I would suggest that the Crossroads Medieval Village Co-operative
Ltd site would be available for any who have a driving urge to build a
bakery oven or two.  I know just the place on the land that Crossroads owns
outside of Yass in NSW.
Cheers
John