Mooses [was Re: [Sca-cooks] Regretable foods.... OOP]

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Oct 4 15:16:37 PDT 2001

Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> Laura C. Minnick wrote:
>
> > I have a patch of white on top of my head- I blame it on three
> > teenagers. And Seumas.
>
> Ooh, you don't have one of those Elsa Lanchester / Lily Munster white streaks, do you? To quote another Bride of Frankenstein alumnus, Ernest Thesiger, "I confess they are my only weakness!"

Ooh... don't I wish! No, no spiffy streaks. If that was it I might let
it go. But I just have the growing patch on top and scattered bits here
and there. They just make me look... haggard. So I color it. My face is
still pretty much unlined so I can get away with it.

My only weaknesses are three goofy persons who share my genetic
material, A tall herald/Seneschal with beautiful agate-like green eyes,
nice fabrics, and good food (witness my hips!) . Oh, and orange
things...

'Lainie