Mooses [was Re: [Sca-cooks] Regretable foods.... OOP]

Jessica Tiffin melisant at iafrica.com
Fri Oct 5 01:12:17 PDT 2001

Adamantius quoth:
>Ooh, you don't have one of those Elsa Lanchester / Lily Munster white streaks, do
>you? To quote another Bride of Frankenstein alumnus, Ernest Thesiger, "I confess
> they are my only weakness!"
Cool quote!  I've had a white streak since I was 22 - someone threw a cup of coffee at me, hit me on the head, needed 3 stitches (long, bizarre story...), and the hair grew back white.  I always thought it gave me a sort of Goth street cred!

JdH

Lady Jehanne de Huguenin (Jessica Tiffin) * Drachenwald Kingdom Chronicler
Shire of Adamastor, Cape Town, South Africa
melisant at iafrica.com ***  http://users.iafrica.com/m/me/melisant
Sable, three owls rising argent, each maintaining a willow slip vert.