[Sca-cooks] Atlantian 12th night was: Help part II (not as urgent)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 5 09:20:17 PDT 2001

By the next cooks guild meeting we should probably have a pretty good menu
down so the folks with brains can begin making the shopping list and the
shopping goddesses can begin comparing prices at out sources to figure who
gets the best price for which item, then when we get the quantity and the go
ahead, we rush forth and begin the collection.  I shall surely let you know
when that is about to begin. Probably not till December though.

In the meanwhile, if you have a desire to check out some of the local haunts
with me, let me know and we can select a time for a fun day out.
Olwen