[Sca-cooks] And this just in...

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Fri Oct 5 13:26:14 PDT 2001

In a message dated 10/5/2001 12:08:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
stefan at texas.net writes:

> What's a "equerry"? For some reason makes me think of a cross between
> an ostrich and a horse, or perhaps a handler of one.:-)

In this case, effectively, a man-servant.  Helps us with setting up the tent,
packing and unpacking, carries things, runs errands, helps my husband get
dressed when he needs points tied or armor strapped, etc.  It was his idea,
actually; he likes persona play :-)

Brangwayna