[Sca-cooks] Care Package from Olwen II

bill mayfield wpmay at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 5 21:45:43 PDT 2001

      ummmmmmmm  WOW !!
    astounded overwhelmed pleased moved curious amazed
                        Grateful

     I hit the house today and what was on the front stoop
       but a brown box......from Olwen
     I jiggled I sniffled I shook  it was a box o'stuff for sure !!
      hmmmmmmm it had instructions???
      follwed them........... and the foamy peanuts attacked fiercly,
     after quelling that rebellion I began the discovery phase of
      "The Box" for lack of better words.........I owe this fine
    Lady a greater debt then could ever be paid by anything I can or
    could do.
      In this treasure chest were spatula's and strainer's,a grater too
    Oh MY !! Seeds and Spices and smell goody herbs as well
      Perogie press and corer where in the mix too.
    unknowingly she tripled my herb and spice collection.
    She has inspied some serious experimenting in the Kitchen this
     week-end as well.

      Gratefully
        Aethelwulf