[Sca-cooks] Spanish Sea feast update

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Oct 5 14:00:24 PDT 2001

I don't remember your asking about Spanish sources,
so perhaps it was prior to my becoming active on
the list.I have some interesting citations on Spanish
foods  and cooking that might prove interesting to hunt up.
They are going to have to be ordered from Spain, however,
as they aren't turning up in US Bookstores or thru ILL
either.

1. EL ARTE DE LA COCINA EN TIEMPOS DE FELIPE II by
Gregorio Sanchez Meco and Armando Jimenez Tejedor.
1998. ISBN: 8488517130.  351p.

2. LA MESA DEL EMPERADOR:  RECETARIO DE CARLOS V EN
YUSTE by Jose V. Serradilla Munoz.  1997.
ISBN:  8489872015.  203p.

Both are catalogued under: Cookery-Spain-16th century.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway