[Sca-cooks] dominatrix

Ted Eisenstein Alban at socket.net
Fri Oct 5 21:28:50 PDT 2001

>But most enlightening of all are
>the websites that turn up when I'm chasing obscure facts.

Ha. I recently came across a page from the "First Covenant
Church of Irvine, Texas" while I was running down references
to investiture ceremonies; the FCCoI,T claims, and I quote,
"We believe the time has come (Isa. 27:12) when the lost Israel "nation and company of nations" (Gen. 35:11) is being found and positively identified. Only one people today answers in every detail to the Bible picture of Israel "in the latter days," and that is the Anglo-Saxon peoples -the United Kingdom and the United States of America. They possess what Israel was to possess and they are doing what Israel was to do."

Yup. They claim that the U.S. and the U.K. are direct descendants, the only
descendants, of one or more of the Lost Tribes of Israel. . . You should see
what they do with the Stone of Scone.

And then there was the anti-semitic group that, for some reason, had a rather
lengthy history of Scotland attached to its web page. . .

Weird stuff out there.

Alban