[Sca-cooks] Canadian Friends

Barbara Nostrand nostrand at acm.org
Sat Oct 6 15:47:44 PDT 2001

Noble Cousins!

Greetings from Solveig! I was once told that one of things that got
the puritans kicked out of England was parading down the streets of
London in the nude. You see, they were pure in mind and body and did
not need the clothes of the impure or some such thing.

Compacts governing colonies were actually pretty common. If I recall
correctly, the Mayflower people were not the first to operate under
a compact.

					Your Humble Servant
					Solveig Throndardottir
					Amateur Scholar
| Barbara Nostrand, Ph.D.         | Solveig Throndardottir, CoM       |
| deMoivre Institute              | Carolingia Statis Mentis Est      |
| mailto:nostrand at acm.org         | mailto:bnostran at lynx.neu.edu      |
| Ignored domains: bestbiz.net, pop.net, hotmail.com, aibusiness.com  |
|                  vdi.net, usa.net, tpnet.pl, myremarq.com           |
|                  netscape.net, excite.com, bigfoot.com, public.com  |
|                  com.tw, eranet.net, yahoo.com, success.net         |
|                  mailcity.com, net.tw, twac.com, netcenter.com      |
|		   techie.com, msn.com				      |