[Sca-cooks] Canadian Friends

Elizabeth A Heckert spynnere at juno.com
Fri Oct 5 16:51:18 PDT 2001

  Misha, my late persona happens to be a Covenanter who floats about
between London and Edinburgh, 'cause I can't decide which city I like
better--and Covenenters are Scots.

    Jean Calvin (also John) was born in 1509 and died 1564.  He preached
in France and Switzerland.  John Knox was a prominent Scottish minister.
His dates are 1507-72.  It's an entirely reasonable choice for a persona,
as in being within the SCA period, altho' some folks might think it odd.

    Elizabeth