[Sca-cooks] A challenge to Duke Cariadoc

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun Oct 7 09:37:10 PDT 2001

Ted Eisenstein wrote:

> >(oh, wait, this may be a local observation...do kingdoms other
> >than Artemisia have stupid squires' tricks and peers' tricks?)
>
> Calontir did for a long while, although it seems to have at least
> temporarily gone out of custom; newly-made peers were encouraged
> to develop a Stupid Peer Trick, to remind them that they were still
> human. <grin>
>
> Alban, who has his all ready for the day some time in the far, far
> distant future when he might get accoladed.

Heh- I think I already used up any future SPTs- having appeared in TRM's
court dressed in full SLUG regalia, complete with the Dingle Ball Bra
(TM) and the Fruit Hat, bearing greetings and fruit and vegetables for
gifts. I have pictures to prove it. And I will never forget the look on
Davin's face... how hoity-toity can you get when that much of the
kingdom has seen that much of your flesh- fish-belly white, decorated
with orange polyester and plastic fruit?

'Lainie
the Great and Wonderous SLUG Queen Carmen Slugana!