[Sca-cooks] The Puritans

Elizabeth A Heckert spynnere at juno.com
Sat Oct 6 15:38:46 PDT 2001

On Sun, 07 Oct 2001 16:50:11 -0400 Tara Sersen Boroson <tsersen at nni.com>
writes:
>Elizabeth, University of Delaware's library has the Stubbes book, so
>you
>should be able to ILL it.  If you can't, let me know and I can try to
>get ahold of it for you since you're fairly local.  Are you going to
>Kingdom Crusades?

    Thank you, Magdalena!  Johnna sent me some citations as well.  I
think I was too specific when I gave the librarians the request.  I will
be trying again.

    I am going to the East/Atlantian Crusades next weekend, I have to
learn how to warp a warp-weighted loom as well as test some recipes for a
demo in October.

    Elizabeth