[Sca-cooks] Peaceful coexistance

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun Oct 7 20:28:19 PDT 2001

Diana Skaggs wrote:

> At 06:28 PM 10/7/01 -0700, you wrote:
> Lainie said:
> >Sicily also- especially during the reign of Frederick II who was
> >particularly 'flexible', around 1200. He's the one who got in trouble
> >with most of the Western World for going on crusade and then making
> >treaty with the Saracens instead of simply ***filling*** lots of them.
>
> ROTFLMAO! I know the word you typed was "KILLING" but seeing "FILLING" and
> this being a cooks list --- He was such a bad cook they signed treaties so
> they wouldn't have to eat? And other less mentionable thoughts about
> filling....

Yeah... funny how even when you proofread, the gremlins still muck with
your posting... I saw it when I got my copy and thought "oh man, I'm
gonna hear about that..."

OTOH, it could be they were *filling* them with crossbow bolts, Greek
fire, boiling oil, heretical cuskynoles...

'Lainie
putting on my running shoes before I head for the Rock...