[Sca-cooks] A challenge to Duke Cariadoc

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Mon Oct 8 10:36:55 PDT 2001

    This isn't war . . . yet. This is simply beating the bushes, trying to
flush out the game. When your prey is in its lair, it's difficult to get.
But if you can force him out of his hole in the ground, then he's far easier
to target. So far, all targets have been restricted to military and
terrorist infrastructure only. Collateral damage has been minimized, though
some is inevitable. If this is, indeed, war, then it is the most precise and
surgical on our part in all of recorded history. Unlike the foe we face . .
.

    Sieggy